ALUMINUM CORE WHEELS MADE IN THE USA
Aubin Industries, Inc. was the first to offer an ergonomic urethane wheel with a high crown tread, known as the Half Round®. We continually innovate to create new designs with high-performance urethanes. Our aluminum core wheels are a testament to hard work, operating in high-capacity applications with industry-leading ergonomics and mobility.
Aluminum core wheels offer many advantages in a range of industries. Offering a wide variety of customization opportunities, you can choose tread configurations and mounting options that accommodate your material handling vehicle.
CUSTOM ALUMINUM CORE WHEELS
Aubin Industries, Inc. understands the various demands of material handling applications. With our custom wheel options, we can help you create a solution that meets your capacity and environmental needs.
We produce and mold every aluminum core wheel from polyurethane on-site, allowing for custom tread configurations. Aubin Industries, Inc. can design wheels to accommodate load, temperature, environment, chemical contact, and debris conditions. Wheel options include:
- Antistatic properties: With antistatic options, your aluminum core wheels will not attract debris, preventing debris accumulation and static charge build up, ensuring smooth operation throughout the day.
- Custom bearing sizes: Capacity and material handling applications require various wheel sizes and bearings. We can create your aluminum core wheels to fit any axle size.
- Plain through bore, keyways, and set screws: We customize wheel bores to accommodate your mounting options and support various drive wheel capabilities.
ADVANTAGES OF OUR ALUMINUM CORE WHEEL DESIGNS
Aluminum core wheels offer a range of benefits for high-capacity industry applications, including:
- Tread Configuration: Our aluminum core wheels offer tread options for your operation’s requirements, from soft to hard, flat or crown. With these designs, you can create a wheel that excels in your environment and material handling applications.
- Drive Wheels: Aluminum wheels can be configured into custom drive wheels with custom bores and keyways to fit your design. If you require set screws of zerk fittings, they can also be designed into the wheel.
- Superior capacity: The aluminum core provides lightweight and sturdy support for tread compounds and precision bearings, in heavy load environments.
INDUSTRY APPLICATIONS OF ALUMINUM CORE WHEELS
Aubin Industries, Inc. aluminum core wheels are perfect for the automotive industry, aerospace, safety, entertainment and conveyor systems. Aluminum core wheels have high-capacity designs that excel in many other industrial applications.
Aluminum core wheels with Half Round®, flat treads or crown treads offer improved ergonomics for any operation looking to reduce stress-related fatigue and injuries. Use our aluminum core wheels for high-capacity applications in:
TRUST AUBIN INDUSTRIES, INC. FOR ALUMINUM CORE WHEELS
Aluminum core wheels offer stability, dynamic tread design, and superior capacity. When you need a reliable solution in the automotive industry or other high-capacity applications, aluminum core wheels are an excellent choice.
Aubin Industries, Inc. provides aluminum core wheels with comprehensive customization to meet your needs. We are a USA-based, veteran-owned company focused on providing individualized material handling solutions. Talk to one of our design specialists today to create an ideal aluminum core wheel for your operation.